||H O W T O P L A Y
March Madnet covers the six tournament rounds over three weeks:
March Madnet Bonus Shots
B O N U S S H O T S
- Week 1: 32 games in the first round for one-half point each and 16 games in the second round for one point each. Maximum possible score: 32.
- Week 2: Eight games in the third round for two points each and four games in the fourth round for four points each. Maximum possible score: 32.
- Week 3: Two games in the semifinals for four points each and one game in the finals for eight points. Maximum possible score: 16.
- Click here to bet on March Madness now!
- CBSSports.com is where the pros play. It has been running fantasy leagues for almost 20 years, so it has everything you need to turn up the competition -- and the fun. The Fantasy Baseball Commissioner is jam-packed with over 1,000 customization options, in-depth news coverage and a top-notch mobile app. If you use this
link, you will be able to take advantage of an exclusive offer to start a new league at 50% off the regular price.